March 17, 2007

No Green on Me Today!

I spent the night with Quentin last night. It was fun. He took me out to dinner, then he gave me his bed while he slept on the couch. The bed slept really good. I don't usually sleep well in strange bed, but I did last night.

This morning, Quentin and I left his place early and drove to the Charlotte airport. I have never seen an airport that crowded! I have been to Hartsfield, Denver International, O'Hare, Dulles, LAX, Heathrow, Yokohama, all the big ones, but I've never seen them lined up like they were at Douglas.

I suppose he is in Detroit now, or on his way to Minneapolis. After that it's on to Salt Lake City. I trust no other airport will be packed like the one in Charlotte.

Quentin said he would be taking lots of pictures during his visit with Joshua. I hope he gets lots of the natural beauty of Utah. Her name is Isabella.

Glory be to Clan MacTavish and Saint Andrew. Saint Patrick and his green blooded lowlanders be cursed!!

No comments: